Hill House Center conference rooms available to the public for meetings and gatherings.
- Corporate meetings
- Workshops, seminars, & classes
- Small-scale presentations
- Community meetings
How many people can this venue accommodate?
- Conference Room A – 30 people with tables and chairs
- Conference Room B – 30 people with tables and chairs
- Use of both conference rooms – 60 to 75 people with tables and chairs
- Use of both conference rooms – chairs only 75 to 90
Hill House Center, 1835 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Meeting/conference rooms are available to rent for your community meeting needs. Both of our conference rooms are available by the hour, day or week:
- Conference rooms available on an as-needed basis
- Full Conference Room (conference rooms A & B) holds 96
- Half Conference Room (conference room A or B ) holds 43
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Reservations can be in 30-minute increments
- Convenient payment options, such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Corporate Checks or invoice
Our simple pricing structure will allow you to book the space that fits your meeting or event.
Hourly Meeting Room Rates
All Meeting Room Time Booked & Billed in 30 Minute Increments
- Computer projection and A/V equipment available for use; contact for details
- Catering services available contact for details
Times of Availability
- During Operating Hours (6:00 pm–8:00 pm M-F)
- After Operating Hours (6:00 pm–8:00 pm M-F/9:00 am–4:00 pm S&S)
How can I learn more about the rooms and availability?
For more information call Irma 412-392-3149 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know…
Hill House Center Conference Rooms are not available for family gatherings & wedding showers, parties, etc. The rooms are primarily used for meetings only. It is recommended to reserve the space at minimum of 60 days in advance.