Newly renovated Kaufmann Center includes two new conference rooms available to the public to rent for corporate and community meetings, seminars, classes and small gatherings. Elsie H. Hillman Auditorium and the Outdoor Courtyard & Cafe.
- Corporate & community meetings
- Workshops, seminars, & classes
- Small-scale presentations
How many people can this venue accommodate?
- 2nd Floor Large Conference Room – 60 people with tables and chairs
- Evan S. Frazier Room – 20 people with tables and chairs
Kaufmann Center, 1825 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
MINI EVENT: Ideal for Luncheons and Club Events
- For more information, please call 412-392-3149
BUSINESS EVENT: Ideal for Workshops, Training Sessions, and Small Conferences
- 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Includes Tables & Chairs set up, Internet Access, Projector, Screen, Podium, Mic
- Up to 60 people, Available Monday through Friday
- Hourly rates for conference rooms for one hour or more are available upon request
How can I learn more about the rooms and availability?
For more information call 412-392-3149 or email email@example.com
Good to know…
The Kaufmann Center is wheelchair accessible. There are 2 designated parking spaces for handicapped parking in the lot behind Hill House and the Kaufmann Center. Patrons in wheelchairs can use the ramp that leads from the lot to the Kaufmann Center.
Catering is available for all rentals. Clients may use their preferred caterer. However, caterers must be in good standing and have liability insurance.