Newly renovated Kaufmann Center includes two new conference rooms available to the public to rent for corporate and community meetings, seminars, classes and small gatherings. Elsie H. Hillman Auditorium and the Outdoor Courtyard & Cafe.
- Corporate & community meetings
- Workshops, seminars, & classes
- Small-scale presentations
How many people can this venue accommodate?
- 2nd Floor Large Conference Room – 60 people with tables and chairs
- Evan S. Frazier Room – 20 people with tables and chairs
Kaufmann Center, 1825 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
MINI EVENT: Ideal for Showers, Luncheons, Club Events
· 1 hour Set Up Time
· 3 hours event time
· Up to 60 people, Available Saturday and Sunday for events ending by 4:00 PM
BUSINESS EVENT: Ideal for Workshops, Training Sessions and Small Conferences
· 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
· Includes Tables & Chairs set up, Internet Access, Projector, Screen, Podium, Mic,
· Up to 60 people, Available Monday thru Friday
How can I learn more about the rooms and availability?
For more information call 412-392-3149 or email email@example.com
Good to know…
The Kaufmann Center is wheelchair accessible. There are 2 designated parking spaces for handicapped parking in the lot behind Hill House and the Kaufmann Center. Patrons in wheelchairs can use the ramp that leads from the lot to the Kaufmann Center.
Catering is available for all rentals. Kaufmann Center has five (5) exclusive caterers for food service that include: All In Good Taste Productions, Parkhurst Dining Services, and Patrix, LLC, Tallulah’s Catering and Savoy. Hill House Association requires that Clients use one of Kaufmann Center’s exclusive caterers.