Information We May Collect
This website may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. (For example, when you request information from us or purchase goods and services.)
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
HHA may use the information that we collect from you to assist in providing services. Additionally, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services we provide or goods and products we provide.
- If you have previously purchased goods or utilized services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services.
Where your consent has been provided in advance HHA may allow selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information regarding their goods and services. Where such consent has been provided, you may withdraw consent by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of your data. HHA will endeavor that reasonable procedures are taken to ensure your data is processed and stored securely.
We acknowledge that sending of information by means of the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. You acknowledge that the transmission of information in this manner is solely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell or transfer any part or all of our business, programs or services.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To promote fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraudulent use of your information.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we may have relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover costs incurred to provide you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy at Hill House Association, 1835 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, Telephone: 412-392-4400 or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.